Wayne County and Oakland Construction Accident Attorneys

If you have been injured in a construction accident, you may have a basis to receive financial compensation through workers' compensation and/or a personal injury lawsuit. Whether you have a right to receive either or both forms of compensation depends on a number of factors.

Seeking to Maximize Your Financial Recovery

If your construction accident was a work-related accident, you probably have a basis to receive workers' compensation benefits at a minimum. If your work accident was caused by a third party, you may have a basis for recovery through a personal injury lawsuit as well.

People who have been injured in a construction site accident, as a worker or as a passer-by, can receive quality legal representation at the law firm of Rosenbaum Bloom Meyerson Galinsky P.C. Based in metro Detroit, Michigan, we represent clients throughout Wayne County and the surrounding areas. Contact our Wayne County construction accident lawyers today for a free initial consultation.

Recovering Millions of Dollars for Injured Workers

We handle all forms of construction accidents, including:

  • Slip and falls
  • Electrical and chemical burns
  • Injuries from falling objects
  • Power tool injuries
  • Scaffolding and ladder falls
  • Crane injuries
  • Construction vehicle accidents

Our firm provides experienced and aggressive representation for accident victims. We have handled thousands of workers' compensation claims and recovered millions of dollars in personal injury cases. Our attorneys, Lawrence A. Meyerson and Louis Galinsky, have more than 70 years of combined legal experience.

As a small and agile firm, we have the ability to offer clients focused and highly personalized legal service. We take the time to listen to our clients, answer their questions, keep them informed and provide accessible legal service from the beginning to end of each case.

Contact Our Detroit Lawyers Today

If you need to speak with an experienced lawyer about a construction site accident, contact Rosenbaum Bloom Meyerson Galinsky P.C. in metro Detroit, Michigan.