Construction Accidents
  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Personal Injury
  4.  » Construction Accidents

We Can Help After Your Construction Accident

If you have been injured in a construction accident, you may have a basis to receive financial compensation through workers’ compensation and/or a personal injury lawsuit. Whether you have a right to receive either or both forms of compensation depends on a number of factors.

Maximize Your Financial Recovery

If your construction accident was a work-related accident, you likely are eligible to receive workers’ compensation benefits. If your work accident was caused by a third party, you may be able to bring a personal injury lawsuit as well, to recover additional compensation from that party.

If you have been injured in a construction site accident, whether as a worker or simply as an innocent bystander, you need experienced legal representation. Our attorney at the law firm of Rosenbaum Bloom Meyerson Galinsky P.C. represents clients throughout Wayne and Oakland County and the surrounding areas. Contact our lawyer today for a free initial consultation

Recovering Millions for Injured Workers

We handle all forms of construction accidents, including:

  • Slip and falls
  • Electrical and chemical burns
  • Injuries from falling objects
  • Power tool injuries
  • Scaffolding and ladder falls
  • Crane injuries
  • Construction vehicle accidents

Our firm provides experienced and aggressive representation for accident victims. We have handled thousands of workers’ compensation claims and recovered millions of dollars in personal injury cases. Our attorney, Louis Galinsky, has more than 40 years of legal experience with these matters

As a small and agile firm, we have the ability to offer clients focused and highly personalized legal services. We take the time to listen to our clients, answer their questions, keep them informed and provide responsive legal service from the beginning to the end of each case.

Contact Us Today

For experienced legal assistance after a construction site accident, contact Rosenbaum Bloom Meyerson Galinsky P.C. in metro Detroit, Michigan, at 313-263-4496.